Well, I finally finished the addition tile. Man that was hard work. I am glad I don't have to do that for a living. My knees ached, my back ached and my hands ached. But it feels good to accomplish something like that.
I thought I would throw in a couple pics after the stucco was finally done. All that remains now is molding, finish the electrical, finish the plumbing, cabinets in the mud room, and painting the molding.
You really updated!! I had fun reading, I'm jealous of your trip though. That sounded really fun. Your tile looks awesome and you can't even tell you guys added on, it looks like it should've been there forever. Oh...and Kirk I'm doubly impressed with you cooking Thanksgiving dinner AND going to Wal-Mart at 4:15. What a husband!
Wow...that is quite the update! I had to look and see if I'd missed a month or something! Looks great...the trip north looked well worth it. We need to do it too.
3 comments:
You really updated!! I had fun reading, I'm jealous of your trip though. That sounded really fun. Your tile looks awesome and you can't even tell you guys added on, it looks like it should've been there forever. Oh...and Kirk I'm doubly impressed with you cooking Thanksgiving dinner AND going to Wal-Mart at 4:15. What a husband!
Looks good! Can't wait to come for Christmas
Wow...that is quite the update! I had to look and see if I'd missed a month or something! Looks great...the trip north looked well worth it. We need to do it too.
Post a Comment