Every year Monroe City invites Santa and Mrs. Claus to come visit the kids in the park. It is a pretty fun time for the kids. The junior high student band always plays (which I feel really bad for because it usually is really cold). This year I took the four oldest kids up to the park, Chloe wasn't feeling very good that night. Below is the older four waiting in line.

I can't really believe Cannon didn't bite Mr. and Mrs. Claus, he seems to bite everyone else. I guess he wants something for Christmas.

Carson always acts so shy.

Now Brin is never shy. I think she asked for a fairy tale life.

Brookie giving me her cheesiest smile. What a cutie.

After the kids sit with Santa, Monroe City always has donuts and hot chocolate for everyone. As you can see below, no table is safe with my kids.

It was good cocoa, ask Brooke.

No comments:
Post a Comment