It was this dad's dream that his boys would love Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. Well, I got my wish and then some. Both Cannon and Carson love to watch and play characters of the movies, however, with Cannon I got more than I paid for. He has a real active imagination. And shortly after watching the flicks of Indiana Jones, that is all this kid does now. He dresses up like Indiana, he sings and hums the theme song. It was really fun to watch his costume evolve from everyday clothes. He likes to wear button up shirts so that he can leave his chest bare like Indy, sometimes he doesn't even wear one because of the "Temple of Doom" movie. Julie bought him a hat at All-a-Dollar. His whip is my bathrobe belt. You have to dig the snow boots. And he is the first Indiana Jones to carry not one but two lightsabers!


No comments:
Post a Comment