The Clan

The Clan

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrapbook USA Expo Fall 2008

This past Friday and Saturday Julie attended the semiannual Scrapbook Expo in Sandy, Utah. I really can't give her a bad time because she insists that it is her "Moab". That is all I need to know. She has went to several in the past, but this year she actually got to stay up in Sandy and attend both days. It is amazing what one can do when your not pregnant or breast feeding. Julie left Friday morning at 7:30 with her friend Jennie Christensen. At the expo she met her sis-in-law Alisha Foster and her mom Gayle. Julie had a great time, and by the looks at our checking account, she really had a good time.

Below is Alisha and Julie sitting down at someone else's table to make it look like they are busy "scrapbooking". Wink..wink. Jennie and Julie posing for a photo during one of their brief breaks from spending money. Once again they pretend to work. Why I am so sure? I haven't seen any pages they have so called created.
Alisha shows off her stickers she found when she dropped her dill pickle under someone elses work station and hit the jackpot with this find. She will probably have another story, but it is just a cover up. Besides, it is rumored that she even ate the pickle after the 10 sec rule had expired.
I really didn't know that the scrapbook expo specializes in Christmas trees. Well Julie bought one this weekend and here Alisha and the Christmas tree pose in the back seat of my little Corolla. I am sure this was very safe traveling around the Wasatch Front.
And finally, after two days of scrapbooking Julie's face became distorted and actually stuck like this. I here that the only way to cure this is to make sure her husband watches plenty of BYU football.

No comments: