The Clan

The Clan

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kirk

September 5th was my birthday. I am freaking old. 35 years old. Although I didn't ask for anything for my birthday (partly because of my new mountain bike I bought this past May and I would have felt guilty) my beautiful wife decided to surprise me with a gift. I can't read my wife. She really had me thinking I was getting a Tuff Shed for my birthday. Boy I was wrong. I was really excited when my present arrived. I have wanted to get one for not only me but for my kids to play with also. It was a total surprise. Thanks babe, Love ya!

Now I just got to put it together and stand her up once I get her base ready.

2 comments:

J n J Foster said...

We can't wait to come play on it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, better hurry and get it up!