The Clan

The Clan

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a great time as a family this past Easter.  We had a fun glow in the dark egg hunt on Saturday night.  All eggs had money in them.  Was a great time.  Julie and I made a special breakfast for the kids.  I made, Julie decorated.  I have included some photos of the kids and the breakfast.  Easter is a great time of year.  I believe that Jesus Christ lives!!




My children are getting so big.  I can't believe how time flies.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.  


This pic above is a glow in the dark egg.  

We ended the day with a honey glazed spiral cut ham, baked potatoes, rolls and of course my pineapple, pistachio, marshmallow salad. 


2 comments:

Johnny said...

This is Johnny, I love that you are posting again! Your kids are getting so big. Can't wait to hang out again later this Fall.

Kirk said...

I am excited to have you home again. I will honestly try to post some more. I love that Becky always does. I always look at your site. And then when I look at my older posts, I am happy to have those memories.