The Thornock Brothers!!
It took us nearly 2 hours of standing in line to get to the point of entering into the building. It was already over 100 degrees. We got inside and had another hour and half of lines still ahead. We were the 106 team to audition that day. I bet there were at least 3 times that many teams overall.
We finally made it to the camera. We were told that we had 60 seconds to sell ourselves. During the previous 3 hours of waiting in line, we came up with a strategy. We weren't perfect, but we gave it our best. We had the room laughing a couple of times and I almost made the camera man fall to the floor when I was talking about my cancer and said that not too many people can say they gave their left nut to be on the show (Julie's idea).
Now we sit and wait to see if we get a call back. It is highly unlikely, but at least we can actually say that we auditioned!!!
1 comment:
K, first of all, WELCOME BACK!!!!! Now lets see if you can keep it up. You know I'll be your number one fan.
Secondly, that's so awesome that you guys auditioned! That'd be so sweet if you made it on the show. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment