The Clan

The Clan

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet the newest member of the Thornock household

Meet Macey May. She is our newest member. She is a maltese. She is 2 years old and only weighs 4 lbs. She is a tiny little thing. She has been a great dog. She hardly ever barks. She is really good with the kids.

Brin is seen below taking the dog to show-and-tell at her school. And as you can tell she is totally a girly dog.

3 comments:

Becky Foster said...

ah, so cute!

Brooke said...

That has to be the cutest dog I have ever seen. My kids want one so bad. In Austria dogs are like people, but we don't want to have to have a dog on the long flight there or back, so it looks like another three year so for us :(

Ruachel said...

Julie,

I just wanted to thank your for the clothes. I really appreciate them. Hope all is well.